Monday, January 20, 2020

Bonanza Buddies, Koala

I am in love with the Birthday Bonanza Suite you can find in the 2020 Mini Catalog. Today's card is used the DSP, stamps, pompoms. Thank you Angie Leach for the card idea. I made 6 of these cards using on sheet of DSP. I send out cards to every member of our church so like quick and easy cards.


Click HERE for details and supply list.

As always I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog.  If you do not have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like the catalogs, I would be happy to send them to you.  Fill out the contact me form and let me know what catalogs you would like and don't forget to give me your address.  



Don't forget about Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration going on now until March 31.  For every $50 you get a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. There are some real cute sequins and twine that would go great with this suite of products. To   see the items click on the Salebration catalog on the right side of my bl

The best deal in town is joining the Stampin' Up! family. For $99 you get to choose $129 worth of products PLUS a 6" x 6" sampler pack of DSP PLUS a mini cutter PLUS any stamp set of your choice with the exceptions of the hostess sets or Sale-A-Bration items and free shipping. Contact me if you are interested and I would be happy to walk you through the process and welcome you to my team.




Like kits?  Then Paper Pumpkin is the thing for you.  You will get a great kit every month with everything you need to make some darling projects.  You can order monthly or why not order 3, 6 or 12 months and get some free rewards. Yes Paper Pumpkin qualifies fr Sale-A-Bration.








2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and commenting. You have made my day.