Sunday, September 22, 2019

Daisy Birthday Card

I just love Yellow and Black together so I really enjoyed putting this card together.  I used the Medium Daisy Punch but we also have a large punch as well.  This card can be the start of a bunch of cards just by changing the colors, flower or sentiment.  I made this card for a special friend for her birthday and I cannot wait to send it to her.  If you do not have a demonstrator and would like a catalog please contact me or if you have any questions I would be happy to help. You will find my contact form in the upper right hand column of my blog.  Thanks for looking.

Let's Get Inky Together,
Chris



Measurements

Daffodil Delight
8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 1/4”
1” x 5”
Black
4” x 5 1/4”
1 1/2” x 5 1/8”
Daffodil Delight DSP
3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
Whisper White
4” x 5 1/4”
scrap for flowers
Old Olive
scrap for leaves

Instructions
  1. Stamp 3 daisies on scrap of Whisper White with Black Ink
  2. Stamp greeting on 1” x 5” Daffodil with Black Ink
  3. Using Daisy Punch, punch out the three flowers
  4. Using Leaf Punch, punch out two leaves using scrap of Old Olive
  5. Fold Card Base in half
  6. Adhere Daffodil DSP to Black
  7. Adhere Daffodil strip to Black Strip
  8. Adhere Black Strip to Daffodil DSP
  9. Adhere the three flowers together offsetting just a little each time.
  10. Using Sponge Dauber put a Daffodil center in top flower.
  11. Using Wink of Stella color the Daffodil center.
  12. Adhere flower to Daffodil Strip with a Dimensional.
  13. Tuck in the two leaves using glue dots under the flower.
  14. Adhere to Card Base
  15. Stamp saying and decorate 4” x 5 1/4” White for inside of card and adhere too inside of card
  16. Don't forget to decorate the envelope.  People love getting happy mail.
Supplies Used









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and commenting. You have made my day.