Friday, October 4, 2019

October Color Challenge

I was challenged to use 4 colors to make a card.  The colors were Cajun Craze, So Saffron, Old Olive and Whisper White.  Beautiful fall colors so I immediately thought of fall leaves.   I planned on cutting out a leaf in each color and putting them on my card with a sentiment.  Only one problem I did not have cardstock in all the colors.  So Plan B.  I took ink in the three colors and inked up some Whisper White cardstock and then cut the leaves out of that using Seasonal Layers Dies.  I love this better than if I had the right cardstock.  This way all the leaves have all three colors which to me look a little more like fall leaves. Loving glitter like I do, I had to add some Wink of Stella to the leaves. The sentiment came from the Colorful Season Stamp set and I used the Stitched Shape Dies and the Layering Ovals Dies to mount the sentiment.  I thought the Cajun Craze card front needed a little help so I took one of the leaves from the Colorful Season Stamp set and Versamark Ink and made my own background.  Topped it off with a bow from our Linen Thread and I have a cute card to cheer someone up.

If you would like the more information on this card or need a catalog please feel free to contact me. I would love the opportunity to earn your business. There is a contact form in the upper right corner of my blog.  Thanks for looking.



Let's Get Inky Together,
Chris Buob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and commenting. You have made my day.