Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Case the Catalog 10-9-19

Looking through the catalog,  I have seen so many great cards that I decided just to case one.  Way re-invent the wheel right.  But first I have to share with you a picture of the two newest members to our family.

Jesse and Pumpkin I think you can figure out which is which.  My boys's birthday was Friday and for part of their gifts we got kittens. (But really they were for me I just used them as an excuse to get them.) They are so cute and fun to watch and play with. My boys have already asked me if they get to take them when they go to college in a couple of years.  I told them no way. I will need them to keep me company when they leave.


Now back to our regularly schedule program.

I cased this card from page 6 of our new Holiday Catalog.  If you do not have a demonstrator and would like the Holiday or our Annual Catalog.  Please contact me I would love to earn your business.



Measurements

  1. Very Vanilla Cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  2. DSP 5 1/4" x 4"
  3. Real Red 4 1/4" x 2 1/4"


Directions
  1. On a scrap Whisper White Cardstock stamp cardinal and branch using Memento Black Ink.
  2. Color the cardinal using Light and Dark Real Red and Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends.
  3. Color the branch using Light and Dark Granny Apple Green and Light and Dark Real Red Stampin' Blends.
  4. Stamp sentiment on scrap piece of Crumb Cake using Memento Black Ink.
  5. Cut out cardinal, branch, sentiment and 2 gold wisps using Christmas Cardinal Die
  6. Cut out vellum using Stitched Nestled Die, should be just a little bit small than the red.
  7. Glue DSP to card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  8. Glue Real Red to DSP Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  9. Use Glue Dots to glue down the vellum but only put on back where the cardinal will be.
  10. Glue branch using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  11. Glue cardinal to vellum using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  12. Use Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment.
  13. Use Glue Dots tuck the gold wisps.
  14. Stamp your favorite Christmas sentiment on the inside.
Product List
Need an idea just look through the catalog for some great layouts.  Copy the whole thing or just part of it.  It is your card and you can make it anyway you would like.



Let's Get Inky Together,
Chris






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and commenting. You have made my day.