Friday, October 11, 2019

Floral Essence 10-11-19

I was challenged to make a card with a stamp set that I recently bought and had not used.  I also needed to make a thank you card for my very first non-family customer.  So I decided to kill two birds with one stone.  If you do not have a catalog and need a demonstrator I would be happy to send you one and try earn your business.  Just drop me a email with your name and address.  Now let's get inky together and do some stamping.


Stamps:

  • Floral Essence
  • Love What You Do


Cardstock:

  • Gorgeous Grape, cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2'"scored at 4 1/2"
  • Granny Apple Green 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Scrap of Whisper White Cardstock, for flowers and sentiment

Ink / Coloring Tools
  • Gorgeous Grape Ink
  • Combo of Highland Heather Stampin' Blends
Accessories:
  • Perennial Essence Floral Centers
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Adhesives:
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • Dimensionals 
  • Glue Dots


Tools:
  • Stitched Lace Die
  • Perennial Flower Punch.
  • Everyday Label Punch

Directions:

  1. Using the Stitched Lace Die, cut our the Granny Apple Green. 
  2. Stamp 4 of the three petal flowers using Gorgeous Grape Ink on Whisper White Cardstock.
  3. Stamp Thank You sentiment from Love What You Do on Whisper White Cardstock.
  4. Color the petals using Light and Dark Highland Heather Stampin' Blends.
  5. Punch out the petals using Perennial Flower Punch.
  6. Punch out sentiment using the Everyday Label Punch.
  7. Carefully place glue dots in each of the four corners of the lace and place on card front.
  8. Using Glue Dots, adhere the flowers together.
  9. Add a Perennial Essence Floral Center to each flower
  10. Adhere one of the flowers and sentiment using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  11. Adhere second flower using Dimensionals.
  12. Finish off the card with three rhinestones, (I always try to use an odd number and try to put them in a triangle.)
  13. Don't forget to decorate the envelope.

If you would like to order any of the products, just click on the picture below and you will be taken to my online store. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day and looking at my card.  Happy Stamping.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and commenting. You have made my day.