Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Dandelion Wishes

I was challenged to make a card from a stamp set that needed a little love from me.  I bought this stamp set and have only used it once or twice.  I love the DSP I choose and using the just a black ink makes it just pop.  If you do not have a demonstrator and would like a complimentary catalog fill out the contact me.  To order any of the supples just click on one of the products pictured and you will be taking to my shopping page.  So let's get busy and do some stamping.



Supplies:
  • Stamps: Dandelion Wishes
  • Card stock / Designer Series Paper: See a Silhouette DSP, Mango Melody, Whisper White
  • Ink: Memento Black Ink
  • Accessories: Clear Rhinestones
  • Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Directions:
  • Cutting: Mango Melody 11" x 4 1/4" scored 5 1/2" for card base, DSP 4" x 5 1/4" and 4" x 3/4" for inside, Whisper White 4" x 5 1/4" for inside
  • Stamping: Stamp dandelion and sentiment using Memento Black Ink on DSP
  • Glue DSP to card base and DSP strip to Whisper White then glue Whisper White to inside of card
  • Add a rhinestone to the middle of the dandelion and your card is done.


This is a very simple but beautiful card.  Great for beginners that do not have a lot of supplies.

Product List
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Let's Get Inky Together,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and commenting. You have made my day.