Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Lovely Lily Pad, February Color Challenge

I was challenged to use three colors, Pear Pizzaz, Shaded Spruce and Crushed Curry. I was also challenged to use all the stamps from a stamp set. I choose Lovely Lily Pad. You can earn the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set by placing a $50. Durning our Sale-A-Bration time. Sale-A-Bration ends March 31, 2020. It was fun trying to figure out how to use the stamps and colors but I am happy with what I came up with.

I used Pear Pizzaz for both the card base and layer. I stamped one of the stamps on the card base using Shaded Spruce Ink. I used Shaded Spruce, Pear Pizzaz and Crushed Curry Ink to do all my stamping on Whisper White Cardstock. (The solid portion of the lilies are done in 2nd generation of Crushed Curry.) I used the Lily Pad Dies to cut out the Lily Pads and flowers. I then embossed the card layer using a wavy embossing folder. The sentiment is from Timeless Tulips. 

Click Here to go to my online shop.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. If you live in the USA and would like a catalog please contact me, I would love a chance to earn your business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and commenting. You have made my day.