Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Dressed To Impress - Debra

I named this the Debra card because when I saw this stamp set I knew I had to make a card with shoes for my friend Debra. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.  If you do not have a demonstrator, and would like a catalog please let me know and I would be happy to send you one.


I stamped the shoes with Lovely Lipstick ink on the Lovely Lipstick card base to make my own DSP. Stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss. Stamped the shoes in Memento Black Ink and the colored with the Daffodil Delights Light and Dark Blends.  I then cut them out using the dies and my die cutting machine.

Card Stock measurements
Lovely Lipstick, card base 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" score at 4-1/4"
Best Dressed DSP 2"x3" or however long you would like it

Products Used
Here are the main products I used on today's project.  If you would like to place and order, just click on one of the little pictures to go to my own line store.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and commenting. You have made my day.